Skincare Routine 101: I have never seen greater results in my skin
Updated: Jun 12, 2019
Hey party ppl! I've had a ton of messages since my last skincare chat about what I'm doing with my skin so I decided to give ya'll a place to continue to refer to for my most recent regimen and to look back at when you can't remember what products I use for am/pm. I've recently been switching out products for cleaner options and YA'LL I've never seen greater results in my skin. Below you'll find a description of each product, my AM and PM routine, as well as shoppable links for each product!
Shop The Post:
1. Acure Radically Rejuvenating Cleansing Cream- In love with this new face wash I've been using. The texture is creamier than most facial cleansers and the scent it amazinggg. It's also an amazing price point for a CLEAN product.
2. Glossier The Solution- The holy grail of my skin care routine and what I would say to purchase if you were to only buy one item from this post. This is gold in a bottle and I noticed a difference in complexion, texture, and coloration in a 2-3 days. It has only gotten better.
3. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%- I've used this product for a little over a year now and love it. It's used to help control breakouts.
4. Acure Seriously Soothing Cloud Cream- I use this cream as my night-time cream and it is a DREAM. I love the texture and again, the price point for a clean beauty product is astonishing. Big fan of this brand.
5. Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%- Another product I've used over a year as a part of my morning routine to keep my skin bright + help control discoloration.
6. Acure Day Cream- Another Acure product I'm loving is this day cream. (p.s. all of their day creams provide 30+ SPF)
7. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops- If you've been following along for awhile, then you've heard my love for these drops. They're another clean product + I cannot live without them. You mix these with 1-2 pumps of your favorite moisturizer and apply it to your face. I don't let sun get on my face ever and I loathe using normal self-tanner on my face because it always seemed to dry out my skin and then break me out. These drops have been a godsend. I don't breakout from them, they keep my face as golden as my body, and they allow me to go freely without makeup without looking dead. I use the shade DARK.
8. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender- I love having facial sprays on hand to add a little extra moisture and to freshen up my make-up/use as a setting spray. I only use this blend though because it's the only one Think Dirty verifies to be clean.
AM Skincare Regimen:
Wash with Acure Radically Rejuvenating Cleansing Cream
Apply Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% all over face
Smooth Acure Day Cream into skin.
Finish with Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender and then use it once more after I've applied makeup to set.
PM Skincare Regimen:
Double wash with Acure Radically Rejuvenating Cleansing Cream
Use a cotton round to apply Glossier's The Solution onto clean skin
Rub The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% into face and jaw line.
Squirt a normal amount of Acure Seriously Soothing Cloud Cream into palm and add a fee drops of Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops into moisturizer, mix together quickly and apply to face and down neck
That's it guys. That's what I'm currently doing and loving. These products are so clean and the entire regimen is insanely affordable. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and other times you just happen upon really freaking amazing companies. Side note, I still use The Odinary's peeling mask that I love, their caffeine solution under my eyes when needed, and I still love their Granactive Retinoid but haven't been able to figure out if I could mix it with Glossier's The Solution yet due to chemical reactions that I have no idea about, so it's currently sitting on the sideline until I can get someone to respond from The Ordinary. I hope ya'll give these products a chance and be sure to DM with any questions! Peace out little lovers!